The Story School's $100 Camp Discount Giveaway
Summer camp is right around the corner and we’re gearing up for another amazing season by giving one lucky hero $100 off their camp registration fees. Fill out the form below to enter:
Does your child have a passion for imagination? Do you want a summer camp that promises loads of outdoor activities, educational yet engaging content, and a highly skilled staff dedicated to making every camper feel included? Welcome to The Story School!
Our Wizards & Warriors™ Summer Camp combines fantasy-themed Live Action Role Playing with STEAM education to give children ages 8-18 the opportunity to become heroes in their own living stories. During their camp sessions, campers (the heroes) suit up as their own unique characters and immerse themselves in the ongoing adventures of our fantasy world.
Campers complete STEAM lessons to earn strength points and magical abilities, which they’ll use to battle a range of monsters and save the day. With costumed actors, interactive props and environments, and a captivating tale, your child will come home as an adventuring hero.
Virtual summer camp options are also available to all heroes interested. Our in-person camp will be held at the beautiful and spacious Publick House Historic Inn in Sturbridge MA.
Wizards & Warriors™ is a registered trademark of Guard Up!, Inc.
Official Giveaway Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to any and all genuinely interested participants. Discount can only be applied once a camp session is purchased and cannot be used for any other purchases.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Story School as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting June 11th, 2021, and ending midnight on June 17th, 2021. All online entries must be received by midnight on June 17th.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at [www.thestoryschool.org/blog]. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Story School. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Story School. Campaign is void where prohibited. Campaign is not affiliated with Facebook or any third parties. Facebook is not responsible for any outcome of this campaign.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $100 discount on any camp session not yet sold out. Value of $100.00 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Story School. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Story School’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Story School to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected randomly (“drawn from a hat” style equal chance drawing) under the supervision of Chris Cyrus, Marketing Coordinator for The Story School. Winner will be notified by email within 24 hours following the selection of Winner. The Story School shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at The Story School’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that The Story School, anyone acting on behalf of The Story School, and The Story School licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Story School reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Story School control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, The Story School may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Story School. The Story School reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Story School has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, The Story School reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Story School and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF MASSACHUSETTS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant(s) agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Story School.